What's Happening...

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Journal of a Hunter: Level 1 - 5 A New Beginning


Featherrain

Today is the beginning of a new adventure. I find myself in Camp Narache in the surprisingly green hills of Mulgore. I have chosen the path of the hunter, and already I have successfully killed my first Plainstrider. It was a young one, but it put up a good fight.

I will be logging the progress of my Tauren Hunter in these Journal entries. This is not meant as a complete guide to leveling a hunter, but rather a record of my own experience as I begin the journey as a new faction (Horde) and race (Tauren).

Level 1 - 5

  • Complete all the quests in Camp Narache. (Mulgore 45,77)
This was fairly straightforward so far the biggest issue has been bag space. I am looking forward most to level 10, when I will be able to tame my first pet.

No comments: